Men's Litewave FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Litewave FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
The Litewave FUTURELIGHT™ Shoes are engineered for tackling rough terrain at speed, that's why we've harnessed breathable FUTURELIGHT™ technology for the membrane and gone all trainer-like in terms of weight. They feature durable rubber outer soles that are basically all-terrain workhorses, capable of dealing with wet and dry conditions as well as rocky and slabby ground. The moulded heel overlays and toe caps help prevent stubbed toes and bruised ankles when pacing along uneven trails. And for long-lasting comfort they've got OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insoles that retain their cushioning power after extended use.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Mesh
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 357g, Pair 714g
- Sizes :
- 7-13 14
- Soles :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Abrasion-resistant-mesh upper
- No-sew TPU quarter overlay
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Integrated, protective toe cap
- Synthetic-material heel overlay
- Single-density EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole
- OrthoLite® Hybrid™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 21 May 2022 01:00:31 EDT