Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the new Infinites, this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and waterproof protection in ultra-distance trail running shoes. They're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® while the 6mm toe to heel offset together with the rocker midsoles propel you into your next gait cycle. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane brings sustainable breathable waterproofness.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-Durable Full-Length Matryx® Made with Kevlar® and Polyamide Yarns
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 291 g / Pair: 582 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Last :
- 6 mm
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide yarns
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns, this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 08:38:35 EST