Women's TNF x Elvira Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's TNF x Elvira Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Running & training
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and Spanish artist Fernando Elvira, the Flight Series™ VECTIV™ Trail Running Shoes feature a colour story inspired by the experiences of our athlete team members on the trails surrounding Mont Blanc. Combining a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And the Flight Series™ Vectiv™ Shoes are the most responsive in our elite trail running range. Light and energy-giving, they are tried, tested and trusted by our athletes. Made for ultra-distances, they're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® fabrics, and reinforced toe caps. The knit uppers are breathable and supportive and the 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-Durable Matryx® Panel—Made With Kevlar® And Polyamide—in the Midfoot for Stability
- Upper :
- Reinforced, Breathable-Knit
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 245 g / Pair: 490 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel—made with Kevlar® and polyamide—in the midfoot for stability
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- 3D-moulded heel counter for a precise fit
- Reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Reflective details
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D carbon-fobre plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns, this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 December 2023 08:40:12 EST