Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Exploris Leather Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- 4mm for good traction
- Weight :
- ½ pair 303 g, pair 606 g
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Nubuck leather upper
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aids with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density VECTIV foam midsole tuned for women
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
SPOT CLEAN AFTER USE
Make sure to clean your shoes after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay.
USE A LIQUID DETERGENT
for best results, we recommend using liquid rather than powder detergents.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 January 2022 01:15:05 EST