Women's Sierra Waterproof Street Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Sierra Waterproof Street Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
- Upper :
- Waterproof, Full-Grain Leather
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density, Moulded-EVA Midsole
- Sizes :
- Medium: 5-11
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 366 g / Pair: 732 g
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction
- Rustproof metal hardware
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, molded-EVA midsole
- UPPER: Waterproof, full-grain leather
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- 100 g 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- Rubber wrap in the toe for additional durability and protection
- Minimalist faux-fur top collar
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 17:15:45 EST