Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Sickline Insulated Jacket
Superior support on the slopes.
Hit the slopes in unforgiving conditions and rely on this jacket to deliver rugged, all-mountain protection at every turn. Equipped with waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L fabric, it makes light work of snow and sweat as you dial up the intensity. Two-way mechanical stretch adds comfort and manoeuvrability as you twist and turn your way to the bottom. Ideal for skiing, this jacket comes with a powder skirt, goggle cloth, and full-body PrimaLoft® Silver insulation to keep you warm.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Clip integration
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Adjustable, helmet compatible drop hood
- Polyurethane (PU) centre front zip
- PU zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, shell:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 30D 47 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Centre back:
- 72 cm