Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Sickline Insulated Trousers
Top dryness and protection for the lower half.
Slip on these technical trousers to stay dry and protected during energetic escapades in inclement weather. Two-layer DryVent™ technology repels outside moisture and wicks away sweat from the inside, meaning you stay comfortable and fresh all day long. The two-way stretch fabric offers greater mobility and some extra spring for your stride as you move through the mountains, while a polyurethane zip cargo pocket ensures your phone stays safe no matter how much you bound around.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Relaxed HBM ergo fit
- Water-resistant, kissing welt zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (185 cm)
- 40D 50 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Fabric, shell:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch