Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Sickline Insulated Trousers
High-level protection for the lower body.
Designed to keep your lower half protected and supported in inclement weather, these technical trousers will help you hit your stride on the mountain. DryVent™ 2L fabric provides guaranteed waterproof protection and ventilation, so you stay comfortable and motivated from start to finish. A two-way mechanical stretch gives greater range of motion for when you are navigate uneven terrain and ascend steep faces. When the temperature plummets, rely on PrimaLoft® Silver insulation for unwavering warmth.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Relaxed HBM ergo fit
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Kissing welt, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, shell:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L -100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 30D 47 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- 60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation