Teens' Reversible North Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teens' Reversible North Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
On cold winter days, wrap your explorer up in the Printed Reversible North Down Hooded Jacket before they set foot outside. Filled with a blend of lofty down and lightweight Heatseeker™ Eco that retains warmth, even when wet, this jacket will keep them warm from the street to the summit. It's loaded with features, too, like the horizontal quilting, and 3-in-1 compatibility with our yellow-label outer jackets for extra weather protection. Even better - it's fully reversible for two different looks, while recycled materials make it a better choice for the paths they tread.
- Centreback :
- 55,88 cm
- Fabric - Outer :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Reverse :
- 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down in Body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- 180g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Collar, 150g in Side Panels
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Fully reversible
- Outer and reverse made with recycled polyester
- 600-fill recycled down in the body
- Horizontal quilting throughout outer body
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Welt hand pockets on outer
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on reverse
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder of outer and left chest of reverse
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 November 2023 18:31:44 EST