Click For Fullscreen
Essential warmth in cold, wet hiking conditions.
When you need a do-it-all midweight layer for your next hike, turn to the Thermoball™ Hoodie for superb warmth and gentle comfort. Lightweight Thermoball™ insulation traps body heat in key areas to keep you cosy in seriously cold conditions. It’s just as compressible as down yet insulates even when wet, making it ideal for fast-paced adventures in good and bad weather. It even stows in its own pocket when you don’t need it. An adjustable hood provides added protection from light rain and howling wind, while the hem cinch cord helps lock in warmth when twisting and turning across challenging terrain.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- 15D nylon ripstop with Thermoball™ insulation
- Body-mapped Thermoball™
- Insulation: 11 g/ft2 throughout the body, 9.5 g/ft2 under arms, 13 g/ft2 in collar
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed moulded-tooth centre front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Stowable in pocket
- Hem cinch cord
- 15D 33g/m² 100% Nylon
- 9.5 g/ft2 Primaloft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation in body