Click For Fullscreen
Unwavering warmth for wet-weather hikes.
Our Thermoball™ Hoodie is a do-it-all midweight layer that delivers superb warmth and gentle comfort on the trail. Lightweight Thermoball™ insulation traps body heat in key areas to keep you cosy in cold conditions. It’s just as compressible as down yet insulates even when wet, making it ideal for fast-paced adventures through rains and rivers. For added practicality, it stows in its own pocket when not needed. With an adjustable hood, hem cinch cord and secure pockets, this is a comfy and convenient addition to any hiking wardrobe.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- 15D nylon ripstop with Thermoball™ insulation
- Body-mapped Thermoball™ insulation: 11g/ft2 throughout the body, 9.5 g/ft2 under arms, 13 g/ft2 in collar
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed moulded-tooth centre front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Stowable in pocket
- Hem cinch cord
- Internal Zipped Pocket
- 15D 33g/m² 100% Nylon
- 9.5 g/ft2 PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation in body