TNF X KAWS Youth 1996 Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Youth 1996 Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
Built on a silhouette straight from the 90s, the TNF X KAWS Youth 1996 Nuptse Jacket brings a new vibe to a classic look. This water-repellent, down-insulated icon keeps them covered from the street to the summit.
- Fabric – Shell A :
- 50D, 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Shell B :
- 68 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with internal draft flap and chin zip guard
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs and hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 02:40:29 EDT