TNF X Online Ceramics '86 Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X Online Ceramics '86 Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Part of the exclusive collaboration between The North Face® and Los Angeles streetwear label Online Ceramics, we've reimagined our iconic '86 Mountain Jacket. It's still designed to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, but it's now made from a blend of recycled polyester and recycled cotton, leaving a smaller impact on the Earth than ever before.
- Fabric – Shell A :
- 30% Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Cotton, 47% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric – Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric – Pocket Bags :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- The North Face XXL logo embroidery on left and right shoulder, Online Ceramics logo embroidery on right cuff
- Interior The North Face x Online Ceramics logo print on liner
- Contrast colour trims and hardware
- The North Face x Online Ceramics logo print on liner
- Contrast colour mesh lining
- Two-piece lay-flat hood with drawcord and cord lock for secure, custom fit and VELCRO® patch
- Two-way Vislon CF zip set behind double storm flap and snap closure
- Reverse welt hand pockets with zip
- Interior zipped pocket
- D-ring attachment point at elbow
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord and cord lock adjustable hem
- Oversized The North Face x Online Ceramics co-branded interior label
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 December 2023 19:01:04 EST