Click For Fullscreen
Extra length, extraordinary protection.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 15 December 2017 20:42:50 EST
An evolution of a backcountry staple, our Trevail Parka is an ultralight, ultra warm, and ultra compressible layer made for high-energy hikes in cold conditions. Stylish zoned baffles are loaded with 800 fill goose down, keeping you warm when the temperature plummets. The parka’s long length provides extra protection from dirt, wind and wet. The two-way zipper allows greater freedom of movement, not to mention lightning fast access to trouser pockets. Finished with covered hand pockets and inner elastic cuff detailing.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Lightweight, low-denier mini-ripstop fabric with 800 fill RDS certified goose down insulation
- Zoned baffles for warmth and style
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Two way centre front zip
- Inner elastic cuff detail
- Screen print logos
- 20D 42 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down