Click For Fullscreen
Verto Micro Jacket
Core warmth and all-round mobility.
Warmth and mobility where you need it most: our stylish Verto Micro Jacket is the ultimate layer for high-energy ascents in the backcountry. The body features lofty goose down, while PrimaLoft® insulation is packed in the arms and side panels. The result is dialled warmth that doesn't restrict your movement. Both types of insulation are highly compressible too, so you can pack this layer in a bag when you don't need it. ProDown water-resistant treatment makes light work of passing showers, so you'll stay dry right to the end.
- Two zippered hand pockets
- 800 fill 100% RDS certified goose down offers superior warmth yet remains very compressible
- ProDown water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Fabric :
- 85% nylon, 15% polyester / 32.0 g / 10.0 denier
- Insulation :
- 800 fill goose down, 100% RDS certified. PrimaLoft® Gold 60 g/m2