Click For Fullscreen
Women's Evolution II Triclimate® Jacket
All-weather protection on the trail.
Built to keep you moving in any weather, the Evolution Triclimate® jacket combines two zip-in layers to give you unique 3-in-1 protection on the trail. Wear the shell or inner fleece alone when it's warm outside, or zip them together for superior protection in the cold. The shell features DryVent™ fabric, which is completely waterproof and exceptionally breathable, so you stay dry inside and out. With an adjustable stowable hood, brushed collar lining, and adjustable cuffs and cinch cord hem, you'll be comfortable from camp to peak.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Pit zips
- Outer jacket: Self fabric cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Embroidered logo
- Inner jacket: Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Outer jacket: Waterproof breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard and collar lining
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Centre front placket with hook and loop closure
- Inner jacket: Embroidered logo
- Outer jacket: Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Fabric, outer:
- 120.0 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L - 100% nylon
- 190.0 g/m2 100% recycled polyester fleece