Click For Fullscreen
Women's Fuyu Kanagata Tights
Move free, stay warm.
Named after the Japanese phonetics for “winter” and “mould", these tights from our new Kanagata series are made with winter-friendly fabric to keep you warm when up high on the mountain trail. Warp knit fabrication delivers a skin-tight fit, zero seams and maximum range of motion, so you can navigate tricky terrain chafe-free. Open zones help regulate your temperature as you go, while the reduced tight length makes these a perfect pairing with boots.
- Warp knit technique for zero seams
- Row edges at hems
- Open zones at waist and back of the knees to regulate sweat
- Medium open zones at inner legs to regulate sweat
- Plain zones to protect from rubbing
- Soft and sleek bonded Bemis elastic tape at waistband to increase comfort next to skin and reduce bulk
- Capri length to reduce bulk when worn in boots
- 200 to 255 g/m2, bicolour cationic yarns, 53% polyester/37% nylon/10 % Lycra with eco-friendly odour-free “Pure” treatment by HeiQ
- Average weight:
- 120 g