Click For Fullscreen
Women's Ultra Vertical Running Shoes
Light protection and support for steep trails.
Designed to tame the most aggressive trail terrain, the Women's Ultra Vertical Running Shoes deliver standout performance on high-angle ascents and descents. Ideal for city runners who want to go technical, you'll benefit from a new geo cage construction that promotes perfect fit and helps keep the foot stable. An anatomically oriented Vibram® outsole ensures tenacious traction across all types of terrain. Lightweight and with breathable FlashDry™ elements, these shoes are the perfect compromise between lightweight feel and heavy-duty protection.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Sole unit: Forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: 6 mm offset
- Upper: Quarter geo cable construction offers an outstanding fit
- Upper: TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- Upper: Open mesh with a protective tight weave on the outer layer offers breathability and protection from debris
- Upper: Welded-suede tongue and derby construction provide a great fit while your foot is flexed
- Upper: Reinforced toe offers protection
- Upper: OrthoLite® footbed
- Sole unit: 20 mm/14 mm heel
- Sole unit: Soft, cushioned heel and top layer for soft landing and transition
- Sole unit: Firmer-density forefoot and bottom-layer platform for efficient toe-off
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions with 5 mm lugs anatomically oriented for ascending and descending
- Sole unit: Dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole tuned for anatomical cushioning when ascending and descending