Women's Sangro Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Sangro Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
You don't always need fussy details and loads of pockets. Sometimes you just want a really good waterproof jacket and that's exactly what the Sangro is. This shell is made from lightweight, two-layer DryVent™ with taped seams and a water repellent finish. All this means you stay dry, protected from the wind and won't get too hot and sweaty in the process - ideal when hiking in shifting conditions. Although this slim-fitting waterproof has a clean look, it does still have features you need when hiking in bad weather. Like a placket over the front zip. And the Velcro® cuffs, shock cord hem and adjustable, stowable hood - all to keep wind and rain out. The lining is soft mesh taffeta and your chin is protected from the zip with a smooth brushed-knit chin guard. Two hand pockets finish it all off nicely. And simply.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- Fabric :
- 75D, 117 G/M², 2L DryVent™–100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed two-layer DryVent™
- Mesh taffeta body lining
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Centre front zip under placket with Velcro® closure
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood and hem
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro® closure
- Embroidered logo
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 May 2022 18:51:38 EDT