Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Limited Edition Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Enduris Limited Edition Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
- Toe-to-heel offset:
- 5mm for a rugged grip on soft ground
- Weight :
- ½ pair 303 g, pair 606 g
- OrthoLite® footbed
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.