Women's Aboutaday Ski Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aboutaday Ski Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric, solid body :
- 210D x 310D 162g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR)
- Fabric, print body :
- 70D 172g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% twill with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric, body lining :
- 50D x 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Fabric, lower-leg and gaiter lining :
- 70D x 70D 70g/m² 100% nylontaffeta
- Insulation :
- 60g Heatseeker™ Eco, 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- Average weight :
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Inseam :
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- DryVent™ fabric for breathable waterproof protection
- Slim fit through the knee for support
- Adjustable waist tabs for a precise fit
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure Velcro® back pockets
- Inner-thigh vents for added breathability
- Reinforced edge guards
- Gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 December 2021 21:47:16 EST