Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 300 g
- Fabric - Body :
- 96 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon Face Fabric with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 85% Nylon, 15% Kevlar® Aramid Woven
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- 100% windproof fabric
- Waterproof, breathable and super-packable, the Women’s Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are designed to keep your lower half protected from water and wind during adventures in unpredictable weather
- High-rise trousers
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell with a soft, recycled stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- Partial elastic waistband with a flat-bonded front
- Fly features a concealed snap-and-zip closure
- Back pocket with an exposed, polyurethane (PU) zip
- Shock cord loop in back pocket for improved packability
- Articulated knees allow for better movement
- Adjustable, concealed snap-tab closure at hem
- Kickpatches for added durability
- Heat transfer logo on right thigh
- Full-length, covered side zips
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 01:26:35 EST