Women's Summit L1 VRT Climb Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit L1 VRT Climb Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Stretch fabric provides greater range of motion and ultimate comfort.
As part of our Summit Series, the L1s are engineered for long, multi-pitch routes in shifting alpine environments. And they're all about ensuring you move as freely as possible. They're made from durable nylon, so they brush off close encounters with rock. Add some elastane to that mix along with articulated knees, a gusseted crotch and taped seams and these trousers won't restrict even broad-stance stemming moves. And you can tighten the hems around your ankles or pull them up around your calves using the cinch cord if the temperature starts to climb.
- Fabric :
- 70D x 40D, 170 G/M², 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane Double Weave with Brushed Back and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- S 73,66cm, R 78,74cm, L 83,82cm
- Sizes :
- Articulated knees built for climbing
- Stretch-woven fabric throughout provides exceptional durability
- Seams are taped for low bulk and comfort
- Integrated belt with built-in elastic
- Two open hand pockets
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Crotch gusset for added mobility
- Leg-hem-cinch system for easy pull-up
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 May 2022 03:12:45 EDT