Women's Amry Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Amry Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Weight :
- Fabric :
- 75D x 100D 163g/m² DryVent™ 2L—95% recycled polyester, 5% elastane twill with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Underarms, side panels and lower back :
- 80Dx 75D 115g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Cuffs :
- 198g/m² 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane knit
- Body and hood insulation :
- 700 fill down; certified to theResponsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Side-panel and underarm insulation :
- 120g Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced 80% post-consumer recycled polyester
- High collar with a concealed zip for hood storage
- PU-coated,reverse-coil center front zip
- Hand pockets with bonded PU-coated, reverse-coil zips
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip chestpocket
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Underarm vents
- Stretch-woven powder skirt with articulated shaping, bonded flaps and silicone gripper tape
- Zipped cuff gusset with an integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiter
- Adjustable hem
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.