Women's Arctic Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Arctic Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
The Arctic Parka is one of our most popular women's jackets. With good reason. It protects from rain, snow, wind and chills without looking like a typical 'outdoor' jacket - though it's equally comfortable strolling through the countryside as it is cruising the city. The outer shell is made using waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is an optimal mix of light and lofty responsibly-sourced down and warming when damp synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco. The hood is removable as is its faux-fur trim.
- Centreback :
- 90,805 cm
- Fabric - Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Faux Fur :
- 930 G/M², 62% Polyester, 38% Acrylic
- Insulation :
- 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
- Avg Weight :
- 1290 g
- Fabric - Body :
- 158 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased-elastic band on inside of back waist panel for adjustability
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 17:30:03 EDT