Women's Printed '76 Mountain Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Printed '76 Mountain Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Inspired by our roomy 1976 Mountain Parka, this camo-print imagining blends old with new. Original detailing comes in the form of a two-way heavy-duty zip, patch pockets and a storm-flap protector. But it gets a contemporary update, thanks to tech fabrics like two-layer waterproof DryVent™ with taped seams and 100% recycled materials. We've also added an internal waist adjuster for a more tailored fit.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 135 G/M², DryVent 2L, 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Embossed Hood, Sleeve, and Lower Body Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Upper Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% recycled Polyester Mesh
- Waist-Cinch Tunnel :
- 60 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 775 g
- Sizes :
- Embossed logo lining on hood, sleeves and lower body
- Mesh-lined upper body
- Attached, adjustable hood with drawcord and faux leather cord locks
- storm-flap with snap closure
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility
- Internal patch pocket
- Two envelope-style chest pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure and a pleat for expandable storage
- Envelope-style hand pockets with a hook-and-loop flap closure and embroidered heritage bartacks
- Adjustable waist cinch with drawcord and cord lock
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo on left hand pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 12:53:49 EDT