Women's Triple C Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Triple C Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The long-length Triple C Parka is one of your best bets for protection from chilly urban winters. It's filled with light, lofty and insulating responsibly-sourced down that'll wrap you up in instant warmth.
- Centreback :
- 119,0625 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 72 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 1010 g
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Two-way centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 17:21:39 EDT