Women's Superlu Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Superlu Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Always on the hunt for easily accessible powder? Meet the Superlu Jacket. It's a two-layer shell with DryVent™ fabric technology to keep both sweat and snowfall at bay. It has off-piste benefits like a powder skirt to keep snow off your back and underarm vents for cooling off when hiking for the deep stuff. Then it has cruising-the-slopes appeal thanks to the internal media/phone pocket, easy-going fit and non-technical looking style. As it's a shell, we recommend pairing it with other layers for full cold weather protection.
- Centreback :
- 71,12 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 60 g in Sleeves
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 740 g
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip chest pocket with a media port
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Internal goggle pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 15:57:09 EDT