Women's Tanager Anorak
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Tanager Anorak in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Bring pared-back street style to tree runs and backcountry cruising with the Tanager Anorak. DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric will protect you from wind and snowfall without overheating, while the powder skirt will keep snow off your back when riding deep. The underarm vents are pretty useful for warmer spring sessions but on cooler days we recommend pairing this shell with a base and midlayer. The roomy kangaroo pocket is media compatible, so you can keep the tunes rolling all day.
- Centreback :
- 72,39 cm
- Fabric - Solid Colours :
- 163 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Printed Version :
- 172 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- 740 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Secure-zip kangaroo hand pocket with a media pocket and media port
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Side-entry zip
- Underarm vents
- Side-snap powder skirt
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 August 2022 16:09:29 EDT