Women's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Mountain Light FUTURELIGHT™ Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Centerback :
- OUTER 71cm INNER 66cm
- Fabric - outer :
- 50D x 20D 111g/m² FUTURELIGHT™—100% polyester
- Inner insulation :
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Fabric - Inner :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, matte PU hand pocket zips
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.