Women’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Summit L6 FUTURELIGHT™ Down Belay Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric - Body and lining:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Lowerbody lining:
- 20D x 20D 35 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop
- Fabric - Overlay:
- 7D x 7D 26 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish /insulation: 800 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Average weight:
- 670 g
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, VISLON® hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Internal,secure-zip chest pocket
- Internal, stretch-knit cuffs
- Two large internal, mesh drop pockets
- Tricot-lined collar and hand pockets for added warmth
- 800 fill ProDown™retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- Attached, fullyadjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Offset baffle stitch eliminates cold spots
- Trusted nylon Pertex® fabric throughout the body and lining is durable and extremely lightweight
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection
- Relaxed fit
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parka close to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you’re belaying
- Comes with our lightweight stuffsack
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes interior clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves