Women's ThermoBall™ Zip-In Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's ThermoBall™ Zip-In Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Average weight :
- Fabric, solid outer :
- 75D 130g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric, heather outer :
- 80D 133g/m² DryVent™2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Fabric, inner :
- 30D 45g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Fabric, solid inner lining :
- 30D 45g/m² WindWall™—100% nylon
- Fabric, print innerlining :
- 50D 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner insulation :
- ThermoBall™ Eco—100% recycled polyester synthetic insulation
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood for coverage
- Outer jacket: Raglan sleeves for increasedcomfort and mobility
- Outer jacket: Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers the centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Side-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Drop-tail hem with hem cinch cord
- Inner jacket: Raglan sleeves forincreased comfort and mobility
- Inner jacket: Elastic binding at cuffs
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.