Women's Quest Zip-In Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Quest Zip-In Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
If the forecast looks wet, you'll want to pull on our Quest Zip-In Jacket before you hit the trail. Built to keep you dry, it makes light work of rainy conditions with DryVent™ breathable waterproof technology and a durable water-repellent finish. This jacket is compatible with other Triclimate products from The North Face®, so you can zip another layer into it when the conditions demand. Even better, it's made with 100% recycled polyester, so you can enjoy your hikes knowing you've made a better choice for the environment.
- Fabric :
- 100% polyester woven dobby with DryVent™, 117.0g/m², 75.0 denier
- Made with 100% recycled post-consumer polyester
- PFC-free durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- DryVent™ breathable waterproof technology
- Zip-in compatible system with Triclimate collar loop
- Hidden hood adjustment
- Pre-stretched elasticated cuffs
- The North Face® heat transfer logo on front and back
- Tonal DryVent™ logo 4" above sleeve hem
- Zip closed side pockets
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 June 2022 22:32:10 EDT