Women's First Dawn Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's First Dawn Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the waterproof protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Centreback :
- 65,405 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 67 G/M², DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- 160 g
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Pockets :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Light and easy to pack
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Jacket stows in the secure-zip back pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on lower sleeves and back
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 12:31:04 EDT