Women's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Delivering the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection, our Summit Series™ FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are designed to defy the challenges of high alpine mountaineering conditions. The three-layer stretch fabric has reinforced kickpatches to better stand up to brushes with rock and other sharp mountain tools. Adjustable integrated stretch gaiters and hems provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots and completely remove the need for separate gaiters. These trousers come with suspenders for a better fit, though they're completely removable. And if you like carrying essential gear close to hand, there's a roomy thigh pocket with an integrated gear loop. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric – Body :
- 70D x 20D, 152 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Kickpatches :
- 420D x 500D, 230 G/M², 100% Nylon
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- Inseam :
- S 76,84cm, R 81,92cm, L 87cm
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Windproof fabric
- Removable suspenders
- Elastication at back waistband with adjustable snap tabs
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), full-length side zips
- Bellowed thigh pocket with exposed, matte PU zip and internal gear loop
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- Inner-leg kickpatches for increased durability
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 12:15:28 EDT