Women's Lenado Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Lenado Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Like the Lenado Jacket, the slim-fitting Lenado Trousers are really versatile. They're made from a light yet robust two-layer DryVent™ shell fabric that's waterproof and windproof but also breathable, so neither snowfall nor perspiration will cause you any bother. The stretchy gaiters fit over all kinds of ski and board boots and the kickpatches are reinforced for better abrasion resistance. As these are shell trousers, we recommend combining them with a baselayer for full cold-weather protection.
- Fabric - Body :
- 175 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—94% Recycled Polyester, 6% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 650 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand and thigh pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Kickpatches with reinforced edge guards
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION
- Primaloft® Black synthetic insulation is highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 August 2022 12:32:50 EDT