Women's Summit Casaval Midlayer Hoodie
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Summit Casaval Midlayer Hoodie in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Avg Weight :
- Centreback :
- 66,9925 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Hood and Outer Sleeves :
- 91 G/M², 88% Recycled Nylon, 12% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Body Insulation :
- 40g Ventrix™, 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Hood and Sleeve Insulation :
- 25g Ventrix™, 59% Polyester, 41% Recycled Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Sizes :
- Breathable synthetic midlayer designed for a range of alpine activities.
- 40g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in body, 25g in hood and sleeves; perforated throughout the back and chest panels for dynamic venting
- Zonal insulation delivers targeted warmth
- High-CFM face fabric allows for breathability during high-output activities
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned elastic opening and rear adjustment
- Stretch-woven hood and outer sleeves for mobility
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Concealed-zip chest pocket with an internal mesh pouch
- Flat front hem with elastic at rear for comfort and a clean fit under a harness
- Concealed-zip hand pockets with raised placement for access while you’re wearing a pack and harness
- Stretch-woven cuffs constructed with dissolvable yarns for added flexibility and comfort
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 11 December 2023 07:46:59 EST