Women's 100 Glacier Full-Zip Fleece
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's 100 Glacier Full-Zip Fleece in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This product can be combined with other Triclimate®-compatible products for complete weather protection.
Skiing and snowboarding
Every explorer needs a cosy fleece in their hiking wardrobe, and our 100 Glacier Full-Zip Fleece fits the bill perfectly. It's made with brushed, anti-pilling microfleece, with a handy full zip featuring our iconic Half Dome logo. We've crafted it from 100% recycled polyester, so you can pull it on knowing you've made a better choice for the environment when you set out on your next adventure. Even better, it's also compatible with other The North Face® zip-in garments, so you can easily add an extra layer when the conditions call for more protection.
- Fabric :
- 160 G/M, 100% Recycled Polyester / Knit / Fleece - Polar
- Sizes :
- Microfleece construction
- Two sides brushed, two sides anti-pilling
- Full-zip fastening with tonal open triangle cord pull containing imprint of the half dome logo
- Elastic binding adjustment along hem and sleeve cuffs
- Two zipped side pockets
- TNF white embroidered logo on the chest (Gardenia White colourway - TNF black embroidered logo)
- Zip in compatible loop along back collar and zip in compatible tape & snap on cuffs
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 December 2023 15:04:32 EST