WOMEN´S BACK-TO-BERKELEY II BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN´S BACK-TO-BERKELEY II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
- Approximate weight - ½ pair :
- 344 g
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 June 2021 03:17:54 EDT