WOMEN'S THERMOBALL™ PULL-ON BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S THERMOBALL™ PULL-ON BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Maintain warmth on colder adventures.
- Approximate weight - ½ pair :
- 320g / pair: 640g
- Sizes :
- 5-11 (Whole Sizes)
- Upper :
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled PET ripstop material
- Insulation :
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth
- Fleece collar lining for comfort
- Comfortable OrthoLite® footbed made with 5%recycled rubber content
- Easy on/off slip-on
- Rubber outsole for increased traction
- TNF branded webbing with adjustable buckle closure
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- ThermoBall™ Eco
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 March 2021 14:33:32 EST