Women’s Arctic II Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Arctic II Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Fabric - solid:
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L - 59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- Fabric - heather:
- 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L - 100% polyester herringbone
- Fabric - lining:
- 72 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers the two-way front zip
- Darting on front and back waist and elastic on sides of waist for feminine shaping
- Covered zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Internal fleece cuffs for added comfort
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for better coverage and feminine style
- Embroidered logo on left cuff and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Internal zipped pocket with media-compatibility