Women's Alamosa Wind Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Alamosa Wind Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
Engineered with wind-blocking WindWall™ technology, the Alamosa Wind Jacket will keep you warm while you train in nature. The lightweight fabric offers flexibility, allowing you to move without restriction, while the mesh lining delivers exceptional breathability and ventilation to stop you from getting too hot and sweaty. What's more, this jacket's made from recycled materials, including a zip crafted from ocean plastic, reducing its impact on the environment.
- Centreback :
- Body :
- 40D WindWall™—100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Upper Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Sleeve and Lower Body Lining :
- 66 G/M²,100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- 100% nylon WindWall™ shell for wind-resistant protection
- Mesh lining for ventilation
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord lock for adjustability
- Exposed, recycled ocean plastic center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Side-hem adjust
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 July 2022 16:04:43 EDT