Click For Fullscreen
Women's All Terrain II Jacket
Reliable waterproof protection on the mountain.
Ideal for mountain treks in inclement weather, this jacket features GORE-TEX® fabric to keep you completely dry when rain, sleet and snow begin to fall. It's breathable too, so you won't have to deal with sweat build-up as you increase the intensity. Versatility is built in with an adjustable hem and waist that keeps the jacket snug to your body. There is even an adjustable hood and brushed chin guard lining for extra practicality and comfort.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Embroidered logo
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood, hem and waist
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Mesh/Taffeta body lining
- Centre front closure with zip and hook and loop
- Two secure-zip hand pockets and one Napoleon pocket
- Adjustable hood with bonded hood brim stows in collar
- Bonded self-fabric cuff tabs
- Centre back:
- 68.5 cm
- Average weight:
- 320 g
- 50D 145.0 g/m2 GORE-TEX® 2L -100% polyester plain weave