Women's Back-To-Berkeley Boots III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Back-To-Berkeley Boots III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Upper :
- Combination of waterproof suede and full-grain leather
- Soles :
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVA material and 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Suede padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 July 2021 05:56:48 EDT