Women's Cagoule Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cagoule Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Whether you're taking a walk in nature or exploring the city, the Cagoule Down Parka is a handy layer of warmth to have with you. We've packed it with 700-fill responsibly-sourced down. Not only is it super-cosy, but it's light and lofty, so it won't hold you back while you roam. Even better, DryVent™ technology provides waterproof, windproof protection without skimping on breathability. And being made from recycled materials, it's a better choice for the paths we tread.
- Fabric :
- 145 G/M², 60% Cotton, 40% Recycled Nylon / Woven / Plain / DryVent™
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sizes :
- Removable faux fur hood attachment
- Concealed cord stopper and in-seam shock cord
- Two patch pockets with side-entry hand warmer and pocket flap with concealed snap closure
- VELCRO® closure patch pocket on the sleeve
- VELCRO® cuff tabs
- Wrist gater
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 August 2022 01:39:58 EDT