Click For Fullscreen
Women's Endurus™ Hike Mid GORE-TEX® Boots
Class-leading comfort and cushioning.
If you need a pair of durable hiking boots that can stand up to changing and challenging conditions, our Women's Endurus™ Hike Mid GTX Boots are the ones for you. GORE-TEX® technology locks out the wet so your feet stay dry at all times, while inside a FlashDry™ collar lining fends off blisters and sweat. The mid-top fit gives you some extra support and coverage for the ankle. Underneath, an innovative new XtraFoam™ midsole resists repeat loading and recovers its original state, offering maximum comfort, support and durability. This, coupled with a soft OrthoLite® footbed, gives you one of the smoothest rides out there. As for grip, the Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides enough bite to keep you locked on to even the slickest of surfaces.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Upper: OrthoLite® footbed
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORETEX® membrane
- Upper: Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel for purposeful lock-down support and optimal breathability
- Upper: TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- Sole unit: XtraFoam™ enhances stability around the perimeter of the midsole to give confidence and comfort on and off the trail
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs with biting edges
- Sole unit: Forefoot to midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ offers torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole compound offers outstanding traction and durability while the lug pattern provides bite on varied terrain