WOMEN'S FIRST DAWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S FIRST DAWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Running & training
- Fabric - Body :
- 40D 67 g/m² 2.5-layer shell DryVent™ 100% recycled nylon woven ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - Pockets :
- 105 g/m² 80% nylon, 20% elastane-knit mesh
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Attached adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on lower back and sleevesfor enhanced visibility
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
USE A LIQUID DETERGENT
for best results, we recommend using liquid rather than powder detergents.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 January 2022 06:04:17 EST