Women's Hydrenaline Jacket 2000
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Hydrenaline Jacket 2000 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Windproof fabric reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D x 50D, 76 G/M², WindWall™, 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Stow Pocket and Sleeve Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Hood and Body Lining :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Sizes :
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Attached, adjustable hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Exposed centre front zip
- Zipped hand pockets
- Stows in right hand pocket
- 2000s-inspired articulated seams
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord with cord locks for adjustability
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 30°C with similar colours. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
USE A LIQUID DETERGENT
for best results, we recommend using liquid rather than powder detergents.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2022 12:53:54 EST