Women's Litewave Fastpack II Waterproof Mid Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Litewave Fastpack II Waterproof Mid Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
They support like boots but are as light as shoes. The new iteration of the Litewave Fastpack Boots are fully waterproof thanks to the DryVent™ membrane. They feature UltrATAC™ rubber outer soles that are basically all-terrain workhorses, capable of dealing with wet and dry conditions, and rocky and slabby ground. The moulded heel overlays and toe caps help prevent stubbed toes and bruised ankles when pacing along uneven trails. And for long-lasting comfort they've got OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insoles that retain their cushioning power after extended use. If your idea of hiking is pushing your own limits in terms of speed, distance and incline then the Litewave Fastpack Boots are a perfect fit.
- Upper :
- Closed-Mesh With No-Sew TPU Overlays
- Sole :
- Single-Density EVA Midsole
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair 335g, Pair 670g
- Sizes :
- Closed-mesh upper with no-sew TPU overlays
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- Protective toe cap
- Mid-cut silhouette for better ankle support
- Gusseted tongue
- Moulded-synthetic heel overlay
- Padded collar
- Integrated lacing system
- Forefoot webbing detail
- OrthoLite® Hybrid™ footbed for long-lasting comfort
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole
- Embroidered geo quarter
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- EXPLORATION TRAX SYSTEM (EXTS™)\n
- The Exploration Trax System (EXTS™) features unique outsoles for traction on wet and dry terrain and a lug design that delivers optimal surface contact and support.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 July 2022 09:29:19 EDT