Click For Fullscreen
Women's Moonlight Jacket
Performance and practicality for day-long slope sessions.
Ready for lofty adventures on the slopes, this technical jacket will keep you cosy without compromising your style. Goose down insulation delivers unwavering warmth on the inside, while a water-repellent finish fends off rain drops and snow powder on the outside for day-long dryness. Hand warmer pockets keep cold hands toasty, while a media pockets allows you to take your tunes along for the ride. With an integrated ski pass pocket, adjustable hood and goggle cloth, this jacket is as practical as it is protective.
High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Ski pass pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Model wears:
- 550 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- Model height:
- 5'8'' (179 cm)
- Centre back:
- 68 cm
- Fabric, shell:
- 60 g/m² 58% nylon, 42% polyester solid taffeta dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish